This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Innovation Week Tanzania. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website.
In this privacy notice, “personal data” means any information relating to an individual who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data or an online identifier. Personal data also refers to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of an individual.
– What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
– What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
– The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
– How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
You may opt-out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the means available on this website
– See what data we have about you if any.
– Change/correct any data we have about you
– Have us delete any data we have about you
– Express any concern you have about our use of your data
Funguo has the discretion to update this privacy statement at any time. When we do, we will revise the updated date. We encourage users to frequently check this page for any changes to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this privacy statement periodically and become aware of modifications.